Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Reflection: Yves Behar: Creating objects that tell stories

After watching Yves Behar's: Creating objects that tell stories video, I felt somewhat entertained rather than getting his message into my head. The "$100 laptop" and the NYC Condom that Behar designed for allowed me to understand that they are not just products designed for just an individual, but the story behind it is to help everyone together and bring up a stronger society.

As a designer, I would not just design products for an individual's selfish needs, I would focus more on helping the community and everyone's health through products that have a story/moral behind it. Objects that sends messages across to others are one of the best ways to let people know what your concerns are and why you designed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment